“Bagels with a lake view!”
Review of Moosely Bagels

Moosely Bagels
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Rangeley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Enjoy your bagel or sandwich while sitting on the back deck. The view of the lake, boats, deer and loons are great.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

great lunch, Huge coffee bar, keeps the Fitzys donut tradition alive with really good muffins and bagels, great breakfasts

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The Chicken Salad and BLT Bagel Sandwiches are AWESOME! Was surprised by the freshness of the Lettuce and Tomato. We have eaten here in the dead of winter and everything is remarkably fresh and delicious!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great breakfast menu, service and seating were quick. Server was friendly and did a great job each time we came in. Food was done perfectly and great spot on the lake with both indoor and outdoor seating

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Horrible!

Ordered a takeout chicken bagel and I noticed that some 12-year kid was preparing my order. Late in the day, I decided to eat the bagel sandwich and bit into a twist tie in the middle of the sandwich. I was lucky that I did not choke to death on the twist-tie!

So before you eat their sandwiches, I recommend that you look inside the sandwich to see if you have an unexpected surprise!!!

When I got back home, I took the time to write the owner but never received a call/email back.

Been to Moosely Bagels? Share your experiences!