TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Service, Beautiful Deck, Good Food”

Parkside & Main Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Rangeley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2018

My friend and I stopped at Parkside after hiking around Saddleback and it was a great choice. The staff here were incredibly attentive, the food was tasty and the view on the back deck is great! Its hard to beat their prices too for the amount of food you get. I was very impressed and will definitely stop back in next time I find myself in the Rangely area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (287)

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We went to Parkside & Main for lunch last friday. We each got a salad and were both very happy with our meals. The dressings were all from scratch and delicious. All fresh ingredients and good prices.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We had our anniversary lunch with some friends here on Sunday . Everyone loved their meals, chef salad, hamburgers.. however I ordered the fish and chips and it literally tasted like Gortons frozen food.. I was so disappointed.. my fries where broken and hollow like the last ones cooked at the bottom.. staff was friendly and attentive..

Reviewed July 9, 2018

After hiking in the AM, my husband and I were looking lunch and a big tall glass of ice tea. We sat out on the back deck watching sea planes launching and landing on the lake. We had a great meal. I had their fish tacos which were excellent and the ice tea hit the spot. It was very busy when we were there but to be expected on a beautiful summer Saturday in a tourist town. Would definitely go back again when in the area.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

The food was fantastic -- macaroni and cheese I've only dreamed about. The BBQ was incredible too -- but really? Like, a spoonful?! But we ordered that because the French onion soup was so tiny and we were still hungry.

The waitstaff practically ignored us as we weren't spending enough I suppose.

Date of visit: June 2018
fisherman76, Owner at Parkside & Main Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

I'm sorry the portions were not big enuff. I'm glad you enjoyed the food. Are you sure you ate at Parkside & Main? We do not due a lot of bbq! If you did eat here I'm sorry again for the portion size we only purchase high quality ingredients so we do portion everything and we feel our portions are fair. Thanks for visiting Parkside.