“Great food, very kid friendly”

Parkside & Main Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Rangeley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We ate with our 4 kiddos at lunchtime. The kids menu had great choices of entrees and sides and they also have buckets of toys and books to keep them entertained. My wife and I both had their fresh ground burgers and they were literally the best burgers we have had in years!! The only downside to our visit was when an older gentleman ( we were thinking an owner?) came in and basically started harassing the bartender ( who was great, by the way). It was very uncomfortable to watch him, and it put a damper on an otherwise wonderful dining experience. Will definitely eat there again, but sit further from the bar incase that happens frequently.

1  Thank Hly_lr

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was a lunchtime 'lark' -- interesting menu that satisfied meat eaters and vegetarians alike, and all with a great view and pleasant staff!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Inexpensive food cooked well.

The ambiance leaves a little to be desired, a little cold and cafe like for dinner.

The service is always good, even when busy.

Much rather eat well cooked food here than over priced, over reaching food at other places in Rangeley.

They do great burgers, nice pasta and their hot alchy drinks are to die for.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

While on vacation in January stopped to eat here the nite we got in town. The service by Mike was over the top and the meal my wife and I had were awesome. This place should not overlooked if passing through or staying in town. We have eaten here 3 more times this week. Excellent !!!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Got into town for a late dinner. Things were quiet so sat down in the bar area. Server was polite and responsive. Dinners were very acceptable, a little on the expensive side for what it is. If you want a burger, this menu is for you. Fish and Chips were fresh and crisp. Wife said chowder was very good. I would probably go back if I find myself in Rangeley again, as this is definitely a safe bet.