“Great breakfast.”

Add it.
BMC Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Recommended by resort for breakfast. Courteous staff and great food. Definately a locals place..............................

1  Thank DWKWTOO
There are newer reviews for BMC Diner

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I rarely dine out for breakfast as I find it greasy, unhealthy and overcooked. Due to the reviews, we visited this diner.

For me, this was the Best Vegetable Omelette EVER. Using Egg Whites, it was over-sized, Fluffy, full of fresh vegetables and with a side of spicy salsa.....yum, yum, yum. I can hardly wait to return!! The service was great. The atmosphere is charming....it is a diner....and looks the part. This was a true delight. Very Impressed.

1  Thank AMaineCritic
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Good food with great local atmosphere! Good place for breakfast especially after attending church on Sunday!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love breakfast and I love diners. The place is not fancy but the food is just yummy and outstanding. Things to try: home fries & homemade toasts.

1  Thank Jay C
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Ate at this diner a couple of times during our stay at Rangeley. This place is always busy and I can understand why. Ordered a Texas Omelette which came with home fries and toasts. Not every diner serve up real home fries these days so a major thumbs up in my book!

2  Thank skikid00