“Recent renovations really did this place well!”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Presque Isle
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Arby's has had a few decent changes in both menu, staff and store renovations over the last year since my review. Stopped by today and really enjoyed the changes. Prices were still pretty high, but it seems that the quality of the meats and cheeses are really showing. Before I received greasy sandwiches, this time we got a bunch of great, crispy, quality sandwiches. It was nice to see all the staff being so happy, that's really rare for a fast food place, there was some good chemistry between employees, and great friendliness between employees and customers. Since this place has taken a turn for the better, I definitely look forward to giving this place a try again sometime.

5  Thank Yendi

Reviewed March 29, 2013

not only the best fast food in the county, but the cleanest restaurant in presque isle-very friendly staff

3  Thank fred g
Reviewed June 13, 2012

For what you're getting, the prices are a little bit high. Pretty quick service and the staff seems nice enough.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

My local Tim Hortons was closed for renovations a couple months ago, so I figured I'd go get a sandwich from Arby's. I ordered two roast beef and cheese sandwiches. I expected to get roast beef with a slice of cheese, however I ended up getting odd sliced meat byproduct slathered with processed cheese sauce on a soggy bun. It was one of the grossest things I ever saw in my life, but it tasted alright I guess. I don't know if this is how all Arby's are, this is the only one I ever ate at. I doubt I'd eat there again, though.