“Waste of time- small portions”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

From the hostess to the server it was obvious we were a bother to the staff at this restaurant. They had a line out the door on a drizzly, cold afternoon. There were so many people in the foyer waiting that no one could get through to even put their name on the list. When finally someone got up front to tell hostess people could not get through to have her take their names, the entire group waiting in line were chastised like 1st graders for not coming in to add their names- what were we all supposed to do- stand on the shoulders of the people in front of us and shout our names to her? I mean really! Finally got seated and waitress clearly was not in mood to be there, she acted as if it were a pain to bring us anything. She was so slow bringing food both dishes were lukewarm. Finally ended up flagging down another server for a refill. After that waitress was clearly pissed and hateful for remainder of meal, refusing to remove dishes or come pick up payment. For a $50 meal I expect better. Food was good, but for $15 dollars I expect more than a tiny piece of fish and 5 small fish.(I got the New Orleans seafood plate) . Overall, I'd give this place a pass. Unless you like being treated like an unwanted/uninvited guest for a nice meal out. Oh yeah, and there wasn't t a manager in sight, which may explain the whole attitude of the place.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

During a recent stay in PI, my wife and I, along with my mother ate dinner at the Ruby Tuesday. The decor is pleasing and cozy. We order 3 different meals and all were exceptional! The only error was a ribs and shrimp meal came with the wrong shrimp - breaded versus "wrapped in bacon". We brought the mistake to our server's attention and she immediately told us that she was sorry for the error AND she would order up the bacon wrapped shrimp to go! Needless to say we were pleased. Although our server was attentive and fixed the problem, however, she needs to learn the fine art of being attentive without being overly attentive?

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The service was prompt and courteous. The food was average Ruby tuesday menu and salad bar, but was well prepared. The restaurant is starting to show its age is dated. I suggest this restaurant due to the limited selection in the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The food is fresh and tasty.Very fond of the mashed cauliflower. Healthy options for kids too- grilled chicken, apples and broccoli were great for our 3 year old. Indulged in a burger and it was juicy and tasty. Very attentive and friendly staff. Very good for a chain restaurant.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went there for mothers day with my family. Its a bit pricey but the food is very good. The chefs are well trained and the waitresses are knowledgeable. The wait to get in may be long if you don't have a reservation though.