“Fantastic Staff and wonderful accommodations!”

Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Presque Isle
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I have been staying at the PI Inn & Convention Center for the past five years when I go to the County to visit. I extremely impressed with the renovations thathave taken place and what is to come. Gram Russo's restaurant was exceeded my expectations. The food was great and the service fantastic. The gym was clean and had much to offer. Classes to boot, it was great. I was very pleased with the room. It was clean, spacious and very quiet. All in all, I feel that the PI Inn is the only place to stay. Nothing can compare..the amenities are great!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed June 5, 2010

I travel to the Presque Isle area at least once a month for work, and almost always stay at the Presque Isle Inn. Although the hotel shows some age, the price, onsite restaurant, larger rooms, cleanliness, and most important to me, the great service, make it the perfect place to stay. Everybody, from the people at the front desk, to the bar and wait staff seem genuinely concerned with your well being. I would recommend this hotel to anybody traveling to the Presque Isle area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
KBSHOSPITALITY, Owner at Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2010

Thank you for your comments. 100 % customers service is our goal, Thank you for your continued patronage and loyalty. We continue to strive in makeing our property the property of choice in Aroostook County. We value all feed back in making this happen.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

We found it relaxing in the evening to be able to do everything we wanted in one setting. They have a separate bar from the restaurant for relaxing before dinner. They have the best Italian food in the area. We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feed back. We appreciate your business and it is our goal to always give our customers a home away from home with 100% customer satisfaction. Thank youfor your patronage

Reviewed March 3, 2010

I Stay here because of Joyce at the front desk. I can call the day that I need a room and she is always very polite and takes care of me. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I like that the restaurant is connected so in the Winter you don't have to go out side to get a meal.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Joyce was very pleased when we shared your feed back with her. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. It is our goal to give all out customers 100% satisfaction. We listen and respond. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2009

Stayed here on a weekend and was pleasantly surprised at the nice renovations and cleanliness of the hotel. I noticed that some traveler reviews were not good at all. My observations were completely the opposite. The restaurant, Gram Russo's, was excellent as well. The food was very good with abundant portions and the wait staff was so pleasant and helpful. The breakfast we had there was wonderful. The only drawback (for people with a lot of luggage) was the lack of an elevator.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
KBSHOSPITALITY, Owner / Manager at Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2009

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed our stay with us. Thank you for noticing what others do not. Hopefully on your return trip, you will even notice our additional changes! We are presently still awaiting a final proposal as well as final plans for the addition of an elevator to our property. The property has gone through many changes in its almost 40 years of existence. Being a historical Inn it takes time to complete the right steps in redesigning architectural changes. We have spent most of energy in the upgrade of the facilities public spaces and the quality and comfort of our sleeping rooms for you, our guests.

Reviewed June 10, 2009

I repeat. Awful! Old. Broken down. Bathroom too small for one person. Steps to climb with your luggage. Dark. Depressing.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
KBSHOSPITALITY, Kevin B Simmons - Owner at Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2009

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. Had we known you were not satisfied with our facility or your accommodations, we would have done our best to rectify the problem (s). Unfortunately our facility does not have an elevator and a flight of stairs can be hard at times, especially if you are carrying luggage. Had we known this was a problem, I know my staff would have located a room on the main floor or even assisted you with your luggage. Yes, some of our bathrooms are not a roomies as others and this can be an issue with some guests. The newly renovated interiors of our rooms and public spaces our very clean bright with cheerful colors, I am sorry they were not to your liking. Again, thank you for bringing your issues to our attention.

Reviewed May 13, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this hotel twice, in May of 2006 and May of 2004. This hotel is pricey for the area, but does have more amenities. Has an indoor pool that was small but clean. Parking lot could use some paving. Some of the decor was a little dated. I do believe they are in the process of renovating a little bit at a time. Maybe the next time we go Presque Isle the updates will be complete.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ct535353
KBSHOSPITALITY, Owner/Manager at Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2009

Thank you for your comments and choosing the Presque Isle Inn. Also, Thank you for noticing our changes and we look forward to serving you on your next trip, when I know you see additional changes complete

Also consider these accommodations in or near Presque Isle
#2 of 2 in Caribou
The Northeastland Hotel
The Northeastland Hotel
#3 of 5 in Presque Isle

Been to Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center? Share your experiences!