“Modern hotel in the North Woods”

Hampton Inn Presque Isle
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Presque Isle
“Modern hotel in the North Woods”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised to find a new Hampton Inn in Presque Isle. It exceeded the usual Hampton Inn standards. The evening cocktails and the breakfast staff were very personal and welcome. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, January 18, 2011
Thank you for your positive feedback. That it always nice to hear. We are so glad that your stay with us a was pleasent experience and we hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Have a wonderful day!

~The Hampton Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Augusta, Maine
Reviewed November 12, 2010

This hotel has the MOST comfortable beds. The rooms are beyond clean, and very quiet. The breakfast is great - try the homemade oatmeal, with brown sugar and raisins - it's delicious. The workout room has excellent machines, free weights, and other equipment - a very nice selection. I will stay here whenever I have business in Caribou or Presque Isle - more dining choices than in Caribou and it's always fun to check out the deals at Marden's Discount!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, November 18, 2010
Hi Travveller95,

We love hearing how wonderful your stay was at our hotel. Thank you for such a great review. We strive to give all our guests the best we have to offer. Please come again soon! We love having you here!

Johanna
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 12, 2010

The Hampton Hotel, staff very polite greeting at all time, clean, breakfast was great, the Rooms great, I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, September 14, 2010
Hi mercedesg107,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad to hear that our staff made you feel welcome at our property. Come again soon!

Johanna King
Director of Sales
Boston, MA
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We stayed at this Hampton Inn from Aug. 19-21. It was absolutely the best!! The room was spacious and clean. Everything seemed like it was new. There was a free breakfast each morning. There were 2 different women working in the breakfast area each morning. They were very nice and really thoughtful! Also, there is a cash bar from 6-9pm. The woman working there was also wonderful. It was a really nice hotel within walking distance to stores and a few restaurants.The people at the check-in desk were so nice and made you feel welcome from the minute you walked in. I think that is the thing I was the most surprised about was how nice the people who work here are. They totally go out of their way to help you! I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, September 10, 2010
Hi Britt21,

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our hotel. I will definitely be sure to show our staff what a wonderful time you had here. We hope you'll come again

Have a wonderful day,

Johanna King
Director of Sales
Mishawaka, Indiana
Reviewed August 8, 2010

The Hampton here was absolutely wonderful in every possible way. Everything was new and squeaky clean, the location was perfect and the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. (Shelly, who takes care of the delicious free breakfast in the morning, takes pride in fussing over you as though you are her personal guests.) The hotel also offers complimentary soup and salad in the evening! (Not your average canned fare either: Gouda cheese and broccoli bisque... MMM!)
Really, these folks take care of you. Unexpected luxury in a small northern Maine town.
One suggestion for the management: Add more machines in the guest laundry. One washer and dryer for the whole hotel makes it hard for families... We had already done quite a bit of traveling before we reached you.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MishMama
Brunswick, Maine
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I attended the Country Bluegrass Festival and chose to stay at the Hampton Inn. It was a mystery to me how the "Staff" found the time to assist the other guests. Every time I made an appearance in the Lobby, the Staff behind the desk acted like they were waiting just for me. The "personal" service was extraordinary. They always inquired how I was enjoying my stay and was there anything I needed? I always wake up at least once when sleeping at home. I never woke up once while enveloped in the luxury of the Hampton beds. It really is like sleeping in the loftiness of the clouds. I found myself not to be in a rush to get to the festival. I wanted to experience as much of the amenities that are offered at this Hampton Inn (the relaxing room, the fluffy bathroom towels, the pool, the fitness room) So I found myself arriving at the festival a few hours later than I intended. Breakfast was a sheer delight ! I chose the hot breakfasts and they were delicious !! ....and the hostess was attentive, friendly and accommodating. I will be checking into the Hampton Inn from now on when I am in the area !

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank nonnie54
Montreal, QC, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2010

The only thing wrong with this hotel is its architecture. Would you buy a house with all of the windows sealed closed? The windows of the bedrooms can not be opened so if you like fresh air in your room, as I do, then I suggest that this is not the place for you. The rooms are large and clean and the staff is exceedingly friendly and helpful. There is a breakfast buffet but no restaurant, and also no PBS channel on the TV. The pool is very small and inside.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
#2 of 2 in Caribou
The Castle Inn
The Castle Inn
#1 of 4 in Perth-Andover

Been to Hampton Inn Presque Isle? Share your experiences!