Hampton Inn by Hilton Presque Isle
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$108
$77
$105
$101
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Florenceville Inn(Florenceville-Bristol)
All reviewssoup and saladplace to staycomplimentary breakfast isbusiness tripbreakfast bararoostook countycomfortable bedsvery nice stayup to datefitness centernice poolvery nice hotelyogurtdefinitely stay here againcookieshot tubconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2010

My wife, daughter and I stayed here while visiting family. The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful, room was clean and surprisingly 'upscale.' My family had a great time in the pool and having breakfast together in the lounge -- which was great too. We are going again soon and will be staying here.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2010

Nice new hotel, clean rooms, great bedding - but the best part was the hotel staff - they were more than accomodating. There was a blizzard overnight and when we got up the next day they had cleaned off all the cars in the parking lot! The breakfast exceeded expections.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2009

We checked in on Sunday November 22 for a four night stay; a combo of work and Black Friday shopping. We'd left NS at 3 am (Ack!) so by the time we got to Presque Isle, we were tired and grumpy. The Front Desk Agent (I believe she may have been the Front Desk Manager) checked us in, and went to great lengths to personally converse with us. What struck me about this exchange, was how genuine her inquiries about our trip, and what she could do to make our stay more comfortable. Many times in hotels, staff (while cordial) seem like they're reading from a script and you get the impression that they're just going through the motions, and have absolutely no interest in your response. There was none of that.

Our room was a small suite with a pull out sofa for our daughter, a separate bedroom, a small microwave and fridge with a small dining table and a large bathroom. It was incredibly comfortable, with fluffy duvets and mega pillows. Although the hotel has no restaurant , breakfast is included and there's a large comfortable dining area by the fire with excellent coffee, pastrys, toast, fruit, yogurt, eggs and saussage or bacon. You serve yourself in the breakfast nook, and can eat as many pastries as you like (I'm pretty sure the calories don't count if no one is paying attention to you!) or stick to yogurt and coffee, if you like. I didn't!

During the evening, wine and beer are served in the same area, with a snack. It's a great spot to socialize with other guests or even sit by the fire at the end of the day. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are always available.

In essence, our four night stay couldn't have been more enjoyable. While the Front Desk Manager was exceptional, there wasn't a staff member I encountered who wasn't helpful and approachable. I really look forward to a return trip!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PrincessFubar
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I travel to Presque Isle on business several times a year, and this is the first chance I have had to stay at the new Hampton (opened in August). Much more modern than it's competition. Clean, lots of amenities for the price range. (Complementary internet, complementary hot breakfast, ample free parking, etc. Very comfortable beds and a handsome facility.

No restaurant on site, but reasonable options fairly close.

It will defintely be my first choice when I go back.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2009

We stopped for one night on a trip through the area. The staff was really trying hard to please everyone and even called our room to make sure all was to our satisfaction. Nice free breakfast buffet and free internet. There are not a lot of franchise hotels in northern Maine but this one will do just fine with their positive attitude. While we haven't been to Presque Isle in many years, if we ever go back again, would definately stay again. The beds and bedding were great. Nice large flat screen tv too.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple