“Excellence”

Hampton Inn Presque Isle
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Presque Isle
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The staff and facilities at Presque Isle's Hampton inn are 5 star. From the time we entered the Inn our ever need was met with excellence and a smile. They made our stay an enjoyable experience. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone going to the Northern Maine area. You will feel like you are in a resort setting.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear bobby446,

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you found us to be comfortable and welcoming. Our staff work hard to show our family of guests true "Hamptonality" and reviews such as yours show the hard work is winning!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Presque Isle in future.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The Hampton Inn was clean with an updated look. It had a fireplace in the lobby, which was large and accommodating with many tables, an eating bar, TV, nice breakfast in the a.m. Staff were attentive and friendly. I wish I had time to visit the gym, but was unable to. I would definitely go back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Ronda M,

We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and that as well as enjoying most of our amenities, we showed you true "Hamptonality"!

I will share your comments with our staff at our morning meeting and I know they, along with I thank you for taking the time to review us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle and hope on your next visit you have time to enjoy out fitness center.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is the only place that I have stayed in Northern ME, but I would stay again. Reliable wi-fi, free breakfast, friendly staff. All of the things that Hampton usually does so well. Comfy bed, clean room. Shower head/pressure could have been a little stronger and the TV was cutting in/out (? d/t satellite), but these are certainly not deal breakers.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear SingingOT,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. It makes our hearts sing when we hear how much our guests enjoy their time with us. I will make sure to share your comments with all our staff at our morning meeting.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We have stayed at many hotels in Maine and have always found the quality lacking-most are downright dirty! This hotel exceeded our expectations. It was clean, staff were very helpful and friendly, and the amenities were great. The hotel is easy to find, and close to many restaurants and great shopping. The price was a great value for the quality of the room. We will definitely stay here again should we travel to Presque Isle.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear 81angelan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our amenities, our "Hamptonality" and had a great stay. I will make sure to share you review with all staff at our morning meeting, I know I will be met with smiling faces!

We look forward to welcoming you to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn in future.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This hotel is WONDERFUL. Very friendly and helpful staff. VERY CLEAN. Nice breakfast and salad and soup in evening. Conveniently located near restaurants, Staples, small mall, Walmart, DDonuts, fuel... Makes travel to northern Maine SO MUCH BETTER,

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear judye29,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Our staff work very hard to maintain our 'outstanding' status with Trip Advisor, and reviews such as yours show it is all worthwhile!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stayed at the Hamton Inn for one night in the winter with my two kids and husband while in tiown for a ski race. We found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable, which is #1 for us. I hate staying somewhere with my young children, and worrying that what they are touching or rolling around on may be dirty, and I did not worry about this here. The pool was clean and warm, although bring your goggles since the chlorine levels were outrageous, but I would expect that for a hotel pool. I would rather deal with red eyes than worry about a funky pool! The staff was very friendly and accommodating, letting me use the pool with my 3 year old when I arrived 20 minutes early and our room was not ready. They also were able to provide a complimentary sewing kit for me when I realized that my 8 year old was missing a button on his suit, and also gave us toothpaste when I realized that I hadn't packed any! I really appreciated all the extra little services that may not have been available at a smaller hotel. Although the beds and bedding were very comfortable, the rooms were unbearably hot and stuffy overnight. We could not get the heat down, and so had to put the air conditioner on periodically throughout the night to keep everyone cool. It made for a very restless night. To be fair, we did not contact the desk about it that night because the kids were already asleep, and had we not been in a rush in the morning, or had stayed another night, I would have certainly addressed this issue with the staff. I am confident they would have addressed it. If you don;t like a hot room and are staying here in the winter, I would ask about how to adjust the heat BEFORE you turn in for the night!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Dominic P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you felt comfortable with our high level of cleanliness, and that we showed you true "Hamptonality". We are sorry to hear that your room was stuffy with the heat, and yes, had we known we would have addressed the problem immediately, it was kind of you to acknowledge that you felt we would address an issue immediately too.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle in future.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Very clean and everyone was very welcoming. It was during a very busy time with a great many well-behaved young people from other countries and everything remained spotless. The breakfast was more than ample and the hostess was knowledgeable about everything in the area. Great four days.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear William C,

You cannot know how pleased we are to receive this review. As you mentioned, we have Biathletes here from many different countries and have been anxious that our non Biathlete guests have been happy with their stay, we have all worked very hard to make sure all guests have been comfortable and it seems it has paid off! I will make sure I share your review with all our staff at our morning meeting and I know I will be met with big smiles.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Presque Isle
#2 of 2 in Caribou
The Northeastland Hotel
The Northeastland Hotel
#3 of 5 in Presque Isle

Been to Hampton Inn Presque Isle? Share your experiences!