“Clean, professional and friendly service...but hot!”

Hampton Inn Presque Isle
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Presque Isle
Greenville
“Clean, professional and friendly service...but hot!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stayed at the Hamton Inn for one night in the winter with my two kids and husband while in tiown for a ski race. We found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable, which is #1 for us. I hate staying somewhere with my young children, and worrying that what they are touching or rolling around on may be dirty, and I did not worry about this here. The pool was clean and warm, although bring your goggles since the chlorine levels were outrageous, but I would expect that for a hotel pool. I would rather deal with red eyes than worry about a funky pool! The staff was very friendly and accommodating, letting me use the pool with my 3 year old when I arrived 20 minutes early and our room was not ready. They also were able to provide a complimentary sewing kit for me when I realized that my 8 year old was missing a button on his suit, and also gave us toothpaste when I realized that I hadn't packed any! I really appreciated all the extra little services that may not have been available at a smaller hotel. Although the beds and bedding were very comfortable, the rooms were unbearably hot and stuffy overnight. We could not get the heat down, and so had to put the air conditioner on periodically throughout the night to keep everyone cool. It made for a very restless night. To be fair, we did not contact the desk about it that night because the kids were already asleep, and had we not been in a rush in the morning, or had stayed another night, I would have certainly addressed this issue with the staff. I am confident they would have addressed it. If you don;t like a hot room and are staying here in the winter, I would ask about how to adjust the heat BEFORE you turn in for the night!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Dominic P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you felt comfortable with our high level of cleanliness, and that we showed you true "Hamptonality". We are sorry to hear that your room was stuffy with the heat, and yes, had we known we would have addressed the problem immediately, it was kind of you to acknowledge that you felt we would address an issue immediately too.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle in future.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Lincoln, United States
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Very clean and everyone was very welcoming. It was during a very busy time with a great many well-behaved young people from other countries and everything remained spotless. The breakfast was more than ample and the hostess was knowledgeable about everything in the area. Great four days.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear William C,

You cannot know how pleased we are to receive this review. As you mentioned, we have Biathletes here from many different countries and have been anxious that our non Biathlete guests have been happy with their stay, we have all worked very hard to make sure all guests have been comfortable and it seems it has paid off! I will make sure I share your review with all our staff at our morning meeting and I know I will be met with big smiles.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Hampton Inn was fine. Services, staff and room were very decent. Clean, friendly and Seemed 10-15% more than the value provided. Would recommend this place if heading up to the Presque Isle/Caribou/Limestone area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear 575 wmg,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and recommend us to fellow travelers. We are also pleased to hear that you found us value for money! We have a staff meeting every day at the hotel and I will be sure to pass your comments on, I know all will be happy to hear them.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn in future.

With very best wishes

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stay here all the time on business or pleasure trips. This is the best hotel in the area, maybe one more but I only stay here. Clean, quiet, free breakfast and th choice of coffee is good. Newsapers, fruit, yogurt etc. Could have shuttle service though. but the cab fare is only $6 bucks as compred to Grand forks, N Dakota at $15.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your great review, we are so pleased that we are your first choice for business and leisure travel, and that you enjoy our amenities. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to our staff at our morning meeting, I am always met with big smiles when I read nice reviews out!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

When I'm traveling in the Presque Isle area on business, I usually choose the Hampton Inn because the rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff there is exceptional!!! Everyone always speaks, from Front Desk people to Housekeeping people to Groundsmen and Food Prep people. I always feel like I'm part of the family when I stay here. They truly believe in great customer service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bobby F,

Thank you for your very kind review of our hotel. We are delighted to read that you enjoy your stays with us so much, and that we show you true "Hamptonality"!

Our staff work hard to keep the place looking like new and I will be sure to pass your great comments on to them in our morning meeting.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your Hampton family.

Alexander, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stay there in the winter several times to enjoy snowmobiling the northern county Snowmobile trail system. We usually stay several days. Always treated the very best and the MOTEL is always spotless and my wife is a very particular .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Edward R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip, our cold temperatures and snow have certainly been a bonus to folk who like to snowmobile recently!

I will pass your comments on to the staff at our morning meeting.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn again.

Presque Isle, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Comfortable and friendly service. We were too close to the gym and the room shook as if the weights were being used. We couldn't figure out why the heating in the room wouldn't stay on. otherwise the complimentary breakfast was a full satisfactory choice and the room was clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Sarah S,

We are pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and found us comfortable, clean and that you enjoyed breakfast. We are very sorry to hear your stay was spoiled by being above the Fitness Center when someone was vigorously using weights.

We hope you will return to us again and give us the opportunity to make that stay more comfortable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Presque Isle
#2 of 2 in Caribou
The Castle Inn
The Castle Inn
#1 of 4 in Perth-Andover

Been to Hampton Inn Presque Isle? Share your experiences!