“Clean and Comfortable”

Hampton Inn Presque Isle
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Presque Isle
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My children and I used this hotel for an overnight while shopping in the area which is perfectly located across from Walmart. The hotel offers smoking rooms, which you can smell in the hallways. Must have been why there were large fans blowing in the hallways during the day. We really enjoyed our breakfast that had fresh hot food. If you are not in the mood for something hot, there is a big selection of cold food items to choose from as well. A big thanks to Brenda who suggested combining orange juice with cranberry juice. The service and style of the hotel is what I come to expect from the Hampton chain, a clean comfortable hotel at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear rad0p,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us, I will certainly pass on your thanks to Brenda regarding the juice cocktail! I am sorry to hear that you could smell smoke, we only have 2 smoking rooms that are located on the top floor and we try our best to make the hotel smell smoke free. We only use the large fans in the hallways and breakfast area when we shampoo all the carpets, often weekly, I hope they did not inconvenience you.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle in future.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Found this hotel to be very clean,friendly,Fantastic breakfast. It includes an indoor pool. Close to college and loring in limestone.Presqle is center of northern maine. Foilage was great however wife did not see any moose.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Thank H.Rodney C
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear H. Rodney C,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and sorry that the Moose did not oblige by showing themselves...they must have all been hiding in the woods away from the hunters! The Fall Foliage is at its peak now and just stunning as always.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hampton Inn Presque Isle again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Excellent hotel! Best in the city bar none. Have stayed there for over 4 years now with no noticeable change in the condition of the hotel in general and the rooms in particular. Breakfast is always good and the price is right!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grampywraith

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you so much for your great review, it is particularly nice to read that you are a regular visitor and find that our standards have not dropped since we opened! I will make sure all staff read your comments, I know they will be very pleased to read them.

We look forward to welcoming you back again...and again to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn.

With very best wishes

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have to say that I am so happy there is a nice clean comfortable hotel in this area. I have family up here and have always dreaded staying in the other terrible local hotels. They have been around forever and have had no updates!

Shoutouts to amazing staff:
Shelly: every morning at breakfast she was so happy and a delight to see when you first get up! Kept the place so clean and would help you get anything you needed.
Brandie: front desk.. Every night when my 15 month old was running around she was very nice! Happy and always cheerful!
Mike: not sure what his exact role is but he seemed to do everything!!! Super nice guy and extremely hard worker! Saw him there every day keeping the place spotless! Taking out garbage delivering things to rooms.. You name he was on top of it!
Hannah: she was the bartender who would come during the week from Monday to Friday with a cash bar!! Such a sweet and nice girl. She even made a reservation for me at a
restaurant. Was so helpful with the kids and helped with tables and everything!! Great little treat having her downstairs when you don't expect there to a bar and even had decent wine! (Hard to find in this town)
Kathy: housekeeping. Saw her every day in the halls working very hard! Super nice and always had a smile on her face!
Pros: all of the above
and great location. Near the
mall, wal-mart, dunkin donuts.
Easy parking
Great pool,very warm:)
Nice little gym
Little bags of to go breakfast all packed for you if your in a rush
Chocolate chip cookies by check in every day! Yummy and soft!
Cons:
I was there Monday to Friday. I have a 15 month old, I really needed the floors vacuumed every day. When I ask for the room to be cleaned they would tell me that they had to clean the rooms that check out first. My daughter would nap from 1-4 and that was the only time they could actually "come in to clean" so I only had my room vacuumed once and that was on Thursday. Needless to say I was on the floor every night picking up Cheerios etc.. And we had the 1 br suite so it was a large room. But they would give me towels and take out trash when I needed it.

• Stayed: September 2013
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear aperry,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. Our staff were delighted to hear your comments when I read them out at our morning meeting and I will make sure Mike and Brandie are notified too, they are on the pm shift this week. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and that we all showed you true "Hamptonality".

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are visiting family in Presque Isle, Maine.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have stayed at the Presque Isle Hampton Inn on 2 occasions. Each time the room has been very clean with no odors. The pool has been spotless - and the kids enjoyed themselves immensely. The free breakfast is always a hit - and makes the reasonable price even better. We will stay here next time we visit Presque Isle.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear bigjohnhersey2,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are so pleased that your family enjoyed the amenities over your stay and that we showed you true Hamptonality! We have a staff meeting every day and I will make sure your review is shared with the group, I know they will be pleased to hear your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle, Maine.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is an awesome hotel, great comp breakfast changes daily w/great variety. Pool is nice, workout room decent. Stayed there fpr five days clean quiet and comfortable, staff very accomadating and friendly stayed their before and will again. Several conference going on and did not bother us a bit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen P

Dear Karen P,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay; also great to hear that even with the conferences in the building you were not distrubed, it is something I am always concerned over! I will make sure to share your review with our staff at our morning meeting, I know they will be pleased too.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle, Maine again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel while we were in town attending a wedding. Our stay very very enjoyable - from check-in to check-out. Breakfast was standard (expected) & the staff was very nice... I must say that the rates are pretty much standard, but on the high end for the area as well as the view of Wal-Mart...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear American Boucheron,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure our staff hear your review at our next morning meeting, I know they too will be pleased that we showed you true Hamptonality!

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Presque Isle
#2 of 2 in Caribou
The Castle Inn
The Castle Inn
#1 of 4 in Perth-Andover

Been to Hampton Inn Presque Isle? Share your experiences!