Ramada Plaza Portland
$101
$209
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
$136
  • Pool
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa(Portland)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port(Portland)(Great Value!)
$226
$209
  • Room Service
$224
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Portland Harborview(Portland)(Great Value!)
$143
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Clarion Hotel(Portland)
$116
ClarionHotels
Portland Harbor Hotel(Portland)(Great Value!)
$179
$149
Official Hotel
$197
$179
Hotels.com
1,811 results
All reviewsseasons restaurantpark and flyroom was cleanrestaurant attachedan older hotelindoor pooleasy accesswould stay againstayed one nightconvenient locationfront desk staffclose to the airportnice staytubshowardturnpikeshuttle
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Well maintained and well located, easy access to airport, downtown & turnpike. 2 restaurants adjacent, shopping plaza anchored by Kohls & grocery across the street. Located at the edge of Westbrook, downtown is a pleasant 10 min drive. Downside to that: parking is overpriced in Portland, but that's not HoJo's fault!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Needs updating! Smelled musty and had mildew in shower. Not near anything....if you're looking for a place to just sleep....than this would work. But I recommend staying closer to old port!!!!! Spend the money for newer place that's in the heart of Portland....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
MarkHeisler, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Portland, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment after your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the housekeeping issues that you experienced. Our housekeeping staff will review your comments as part of their regular training. I am sorry that our location did not work for you; with just a 10 minute drive to the downtown and Old Port areas many people find our hotel to be a very convenient option to the much higher priced downtown hotels.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I enjoy shopping in Portland and having a night out, so this hotel fits the need. The hotel itself is dated however room improvements have been made. There is still a smokey and musty smell so it could use a good airing out! Our room was clean,and neat but the refrigerator was filthy dirty, I guess the housekeeper forgot to check it. After checking in my wife and I decided to enjoy the sun deck outside the pool to relax and read in the shade, however when I went to go around the deck table I struck my head on the roof overhang giving me a laceration to my forehead. Although it bled for a bit I did not need medical attention. I reported this at the time of checkout and filled out an accident report, I have yet to hear from anyone as to what they may have done to correct this, so no one else gets hurt. I would think that a pro active manager that cared about their guests would have at least made a phone call to ask how I was.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple