Fireside Inn & Suites Portland
$110
$224
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Plaza Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
$102
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa(Portland)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Pool
The Westin Portland Harborview(Portland)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
  • Room Service
Portland Harbor Hotel(Portland)(Great Value!)
$212
$187
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port(Portland)(Great Value!)
$299
Hyatt.com
  • Room Service
$209
$189
Orbitz.com
All reviewswhoopie piesoutdoor poolcontinental breakfastroom was cleanhot tubchecking inyogurthotel restaurantking bedfireplacerateskeurigsaunarefrigerator
Reviewed September 5, 2011

The staff of the Fireside Inn were wonderful and friendly. We stayed at the hotel to better accommodate an early flight and they were wonderful about getting us a shuttle to the airport. They even paid for our cab back to the hotel when our flight returned a few days later. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The desk crew and shuttle driver were very helpful and we really enjoyed our stay there. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We stayed here a couple of weeks ago with a hockey team. The good: large rooms, close to highway, free WiFi, nice outdoor pool, nice indoor pool, friendly staff.
The bad: the rooms were damp! After a shower everything was dripping wet. The place is a little confusing as it is spread out in many different wings. One good thing about that though, is you can part near your room. Also, the shower in our room was painful! Something about the spray was just sharp and hurt to stand under it. I tried to turn the head to adjust the spray, but you couldn't.
Overall, this hotel was just okay. It looks like they are doing a lot of renos though, so we may look at staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We were assigned the room on one of those secret deals, without knowing which hotel. Turned out the rooms was pretty good, and the staff excellent. They even gave us a couple of munchy treats on check in...as well as a coupon for the dining room. The dining room was another pleasant surprise. Fantastic clam chowder soup. Lots of variety the menu. Dinner was a good value. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I set up in a quiet corner of the lobby and conducted several interviews throughout the afternoon before I even checked in. The desk staff was tolerant of my candidates coming to the counter asking for me and had them wait for me in a separate area. They were even patient with the confusion caused by my name being the same as the on duty manager. I didn't eat at the restaurant, but the bar was acceptable.

The room was very clean, didn't smell of smoke at all, and the bed was very comfortable. I sat on the patio until late in the evening sharing drinks and conversation with several other guests and they all were happy with their rooms, too.

The only reason I didn't give it an "Excellent" rating is because some of the hallways smelled like cigarette smoke... Minor but I hate the smell of stale cigarettes.

I would recommend this location to friends.

Room Tip: I reserved the room through their website and received a lower rate than Priceline offered!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Big motel, free parking. Separate entrance for each section of the building.
Big rooms, coffee machine, iron, free internet (WiFi), Big TV
Gym Open 24, Jacuzzi, Sauna all free.
Continental Breakfast included.
Free coffee in the entrance all day.
Business center with internet and printer to the use of guest.
Pub open on the first floor (scotch – 5.75 $) , live concert on weekends.
10 minutes drive to old port of Portland