1,684 results
All reviews evening reception omelet station managers reception made to order omelets close to the airport two room suite cocktail hour cheese and crackers complimentary breakfast living area pool and hot tub an early flight minute drive excellent stay great place to stay fitness center french toast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We host our event (45 people) here every year. The staff ALWAYS goes out of their way to make sure we have everything we need. The rooms are clean and up -to-date. The manager's reception is AMAZING. And the banquet food is always hot and plentiful.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
kylemanning207, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Maine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello H6368YZmariannes,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel to host your event every year! It's our pleasure to welcome you to the hotel as our guest. I'm thrilled to read that you had a wonderful experience with us, and that you enjoyed our suites, our banquet food, and our Manager's Reception. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!
Best,
Kyle Manning
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The room and entire property was very clean. Requested a quiet room and was given the last room at the far end of the hallway. Perfect. The evening reception was quite a surprise. Expected to be given a voucher for one drink. Turned out to be an open bar for over an hour! comp. breakfast was also great with an omelet station! I'd stay here again without a doubt. All staff went out of their way to be helpful and personable. +++++

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello rwjw,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your thoughtful response! I'm very happy to read that you had a great experience with us, and that you enjoyed the suites, Manager's Reception, breakfast, and interacting team! I hope that you will stay with us again during your next trip to Portland, Maine!
Best,
Kyle Manning
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Entered the hotel (which had nobody in the lobby) at midnight after 37 hours of traveling time - waited almost 5 minutes for the man at the desk to look up from his computer and greet us with, "just a minute." No 'hello' or 'sorry, I will be right with you' (even though Hilton Honors Silver members) ... the room was dingy, carpet worn, dusty curtains. I admit that at least it was quiet.
Breakfast was a like walking into a dog kennel. Numerous dogs (large and small) were in the lobby sitting area (some growling at each other) and even present in the breakfast buffet area. I avoided the fruit plate after watching a large dog's tail brush over the pineapple slices. I was told they were all service animals. The manager never appeared even after I expressed concern about this situation.
Never, ever Embassy Suites again.

Date of stay: April 2019
jenniferl7334, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Maine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pathfinder,
I am disappointed to read that you did not have a good experience with us. I apologize. Please feel free to contact me @207-775-2200. We would like to have you back and make sure you have a perfect stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was perfection! The front desk was exceptionally welcoming and accommodating! Her name was "Roya" and I can't say enough about her. The suites are fresh, clean and comfortable. Complimentary drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning - awesome! We will return! Well done you!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear 731sherim,
WOW! Thank you for the great review and, for recognizing Roya, our amazing Front Desk agent. See you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The place is ok. The people are extremely friendly and helpful. The food and beverage service is very good. The room needs an upgrade, especially the bathroom. We stay there frequently due to their location to the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear happiness,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. We will be renovating our rooms in the near future. We are very excited! Thank you for your loyalty to the Embassy Suites!