“This is a Bakery.....”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“This is a Bakery.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Freshly baked goods for sale by a friendly staff. The store is worth a visit just to smell it. The whoopie pies are fantastic and the prices are very good for such high quality baked goods.

Visited November 2012

Austin, Texas
“Whoopie Pies to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

On a recent trip to Maine, we wanted to try Whoopie Pies. After researching online we saw that Two Fat Cats Bakery was highly recommended. On our way to the airport we stopped in to pick up a box of Whoopie Pies to take home to our family. When you enter the bakery your senses are on overload with the fabulous aroma of freshly baked delights of all kinds. We bought both chocolate and pumpkin Whoopie Pies. It was torture to have to wait until we arrived back home to eat these. It was worth the wait. They are soooo good! My favorite is the pumpkin. I just hope that they will add a mail order option soon so that I can have them again.

Visited October 2012
Boston
“Just ok....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am a huge fan of whoopie pies and theirs were just ok. The filling was a bit more cream flavored than the traditional style with fluff and confectioners sugar. The cake part had a strong cinnamon flavor and wasn't as thick and dense as typical whoopie pies. It wasn't bad but not as good as I had hoped for.

• Visited November 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Whoopie pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had my first ever pumpkin whoopie pie, and it was unbelievably delicious. My oatmeal cookie was good, too, but that whoopie pie was wonderful.

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I just can't get enough....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I can't tell you how wonderful this little bakery is. Full of delicious treats and friendly help, this place provides excellent pies, cakes, cookies and most of all WHOOPIE PIES! Seasonal woopie pies even! I had a pumpkin whoopie pie that was amazing (backed by a chocolate ship pumpkin cookie!) Great Treats! GET OVER THERE NOW!

Visited October 2012