The Pomegranate Inn is an excellent B&B in a great location among beautiful homes at the western end of the Downtown Portland peninsula. The rooms are decorated in a quirky and interesting way that works very well. The managers are very friendly and helpful and provide an excellent breakfast. There are no room fridges but a shared fridge is available in the guests common loungevroom.
There are some excellent restaurants within easy walking distance, my favoirite being Caiola's in Pone Street - great fresh food presented with simple flavours and cooked to perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet, small-plates breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine