This was our second stay at the Pomegranate Inn. We returned because we were so pleased the first time. On this trip we even stayed in the same room and found that our happy memories of the last visit were not a dream. Breakfast is still fabulous, the Inn is still wonderfully comfortable while being a feast for the eyes and our hosts, the Moos, were just as amicable as we had remembered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet, small-plates breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine