West End Inn
$101
$224
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa(Portland)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Ramada Plaza Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
$102
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port(Portland)(Great Value!)
$226
$209
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
$136
  • Pool
The Westin Portland Harborview(Portland)(Great Value!)
$143
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Portland Harbor Hotel(Portland)(Great Value!)
$179
$149
Official Hotel
$197
$179
All reviewsblueberry pancakesprivate deckbeautiful neighborhoodbreakfast was deliciouscookieswestern promenadebed and breakfastgranolahelpful with suggestionsevery morningold portportland museum of artthird floorwonderful weekendrestaurant recommendationscommon areaswithin walking distance
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Deb and Scott made our stay at their Inn so comfortable and relaxed, we can't wait to stay with them again. Everything was super clean, neat, and just like home. Breakfasts were amazing, with nice choices, and there was always a little something to snack on after hours. One of the best Inns we have stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2014

First let me start by saying that this was our first time in a bed and breakfast and we liked it...but it is a different experience. Deb and Scott do a wonderful job of helping with things to do, parking, and where to eat. Deb is especially kind and respectful of each guest, and she and Scott work very hard to keep a very clean B&B! The breakfast is amazing and my boyfriend really liked his ala carte blueberry pancake that Deb didn't mind him ordering every morning :).

There is a great store/cafe down the street called Auroa Provisions and it is EXCELLENT to grab a sandwich to go from and take to the beach for a picnic! Next to the great breakfast and Deb's awesome recommendation of dinner places this was one of our favorite meals.

We stayed in both room 1 and room 5 (due to a sort of added night) and I will say this. They are both very clean and the deck off of room is 1 great to have a beer on, however bring an eye mask! The sun comes up early and there is not a darkening shade so it will wake you. ( However you don't want to sleep through breakfast)! The bed in room 1 is really squeaky and I will just leave the rest of my comments about that left to the imagination...Both rooms have in-window a/c units and provided a great nights sleep.

At the end of this experience I would say we are not bed/breakfast people but if I was going to do it again I would highly recommend West End B&B. Deb and Scott are super nice people and work really hard for their business and it shows.

Room Tip: bring a sleep mask for room 1
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a perfect stay at the West End Inn. We were on the top floor in room 5. It was very spacious and homey. They bathroom had double sinks, a tub, and shower. The room was decorated nicely. Free WiFi always a plus. The room has a sky light and therefore is bright. I used my eye mask from red-eye flight and it helped. Parking was a bit tricky on one night but Deb was very helpful with ideas on where to park around the Inn. The morning started off with a gourmet meal. I first chose this B and B due to the blurb about gluten free in the ad. It wasn't exactly what i was expecting, but they did have gluten free muffins and cookies for me. Deb was familiar with the ingredients of the food she had available or how it was cooked which was very helpful. Deb knew the restaurants in the area and guided us to a fabulous Thai place. When we headed downtown, Deb gave us tips on parking. When we were not sure what to do with our last day there, Deb told us about a beach and area that was beautiful. We discussed restaurants around that area too. They had a refrigerator with drinks for us and we could also put our food in there. The location was perfect. We took a walk to the West End Park and saw some lovely homes. So glad we stayed there. It wasn't nearly enough time, so we will have to go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Deb and Scott for their constant presence for everything, we had an amazing stay in Portland. The breakfasts were DELICIOUS with yummy afternoon snacks and drinks! Our room was very clean and the whole place is just so beautifully decorated. Great location as well close to great restaurants, shops, museum, and park! Definitely a great place to stay to discover Portland.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Loved the West End Inn. I had to spend ten nights somewhere and I could not have chosen better. This is a quiet, leafy street, but a fairly close walk to everything, including some great restaurants. Scott and Deb are wonderful, helpful hosts and their breakfasts are very tasty. I loved their home juicing option! They also went out of their way to accommodate for lots of tastes and situations. Lovely rooms with comfy beds. I hope I get to visit again!

Room Tip: Room One has a lovely little balcony!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business