The Westin Portland Harborview
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
$157
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$185
Clarion Hotel(Portland)
$125
ClarionHotels
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Room Service
$219
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$225
$175
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$337
$327
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
$226
$209
Travelocity
1,211 results
All reviewsrooftop barheavenly bedfront desktop floorfloor loungeold portvalet parkingarts districtfree shuttleself parkshuttle serviceroom keyvery nice hotelcorner roomguest roomscongress streetnice stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although the rooms don't have a HARBOR view, the bar upstairs has a beautiful view of the harbor. The hotel itself is very well located and the service is VERY good. The people who work there are really nice and we also thought the bed was quite comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kathymcallen
Joe D, General Manager at The Westin Portland Harborview, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Kathy,

Thanks for such a great review especially the very kind words regarding our service. We hope to see you agains oon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Portland Harborview hotel this past weekend. The hotel sits in the middle of the city with easy access to the Old Port, restaurants, and other key tourist attractions. Talk about an excellent location.

Check in and check out went quite smoothly, and the concierge was kind enough to let us store a bag at the desk while we walked the town post checkout. Our only disappointments were the thin walls (we could hear a long argument in the hallway or an adjacent room, not sure which) and the lack of character. For these prices we would typically expect more interesting rooms and decor.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased our staff tookc such great care of you. i will share your feedback regarding the decor with the owners. We hoep to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a party of 11 at the hotel with senior citizen parents and the hotel team could not have been more accommodating and supportive as it was a hectic schedule for us. The front desk, the service at C2 and the valet guys were so nice assisting us with my parents and even driving us to the emergency room. I stay at many hotels for business travel and see all levels of service. This team was all around professional and wonderful!!

The rooms were clean and hotel well kept too. :)

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for such a great review. I am pleased our staff was able to do such a great job taking care of your family suring Graduation Weekend. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a fan of westin and I always make sure to stay at the Hotels I usually have a good experience but this was a little bit on the not too comfortable experience.
it started when we requested housekeeping at 10 in the morning and we left the room spent the whole day outside came back around 8 at night room is not touched we asked again one of the girls came really fast and took care of that and kept apologizing when we went back in the room was cleaned and we had a tray of champagne and some extra food and cheese and two glasses and we thought this was their way of saying sorry we mess up shortly after that I started getting phone calls and knocking on the door in the persistent way when I open the door the gentleman who works there told me that they sent that tray with the champagne by mistake and they want to take it back ,then the guy offered me another bottle of wine and got a cheap champagne instead which we did not touch and returned it to them
they tried to make things better but for some reason they just did not score
but overall the place is good and worth giving it a shot

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Maj,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I would like to apologize for the lack of Housekeeping service you recieved while staying with us. I can understand how frustrating this must have been. I have shared your comments with the Director of Housekeeping so that she can use this as a teaching tool with her team. We would love to get a second chance to show you what a great job we can do. Please contact me directly so i can make the arrangements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a platinum SPG member I always seek Starwood properties when I travel. Sometimes I'm disappointed in their location, especially in smaller cities like Portland. That's not the case in Portland, ME. The Westin is in a great location with a free shuttle to take you throughout the old port if you don't feel like walking, however there's no place within the old port that I would consider an unreasonable walk.

The hotel is a historic hotel that's been renovated and the rooms aren't huge, but they're spacious and many of them face the port. If you're not lucky enough to have one of these rooms go to the bar on the top floor which has excellent views and is definitely worth a visit - especially if you're a platinum member and you get free drink coupons :)

The gym is nice, doesn't have windows, but definitely sufficient for a hotel.

Valet parking is expensive, but very efficient. You don't really need a car if you're just planning to stay in Portland.. Of course, if you do want to go to Allagash or Kennebunkport or something like that you'll need a car.

I've stayed probably half a dozen times and will continue to stay here!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Travel Bear,

Thanks for your review. We are pleased you were able to enjoy so many of our great ammenities. We look forward to your next stay with us.