“Nice easy spot downtown”

Daydream Bodyworks Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Portland
Portland, Maine
“Nice easy spot downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went there with my girlfriend. the place was nice and clean. Michaela was friendly and they were accomidating to what we wanted. The massages were great.

Visited June 2013

“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My fiancée and I decided to take a trip to Maine to celebrate our engagement and fell in live with this spa. The atmosphere was perfect and the couples massage was relaxing and professional. Truly worth every cent and perfect for rekindling an old flame or fueling a new one. Highly recommend to anyone visitor or local looking to get lost in a dream.

Visited October 2012
“Wonderful Facials:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Michaela is warm, friendly, skilled. Loved my facial & so did my skin! I also tried a bikini wax for the first time. I was apprehensive about it but she made me feel comfortable immediately. Can't wait to try a massage!

Visited April 2013
Portland, Maine
“Kind leg wax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a wonderful leg wax at daydream. Michaele was patient and realty went above and beyond making sure she got all the hair. Thank you!

Visited June 2013
Poland, Maine
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went to Daydream after purchasing a 50/50 deal online. At the time, the business was fairly new. Michaela made me feel welcome and at ease, while we chatted throughout my massage (as I was new to this type of service). While receiving the massage, she analyzed my face and told me a few things about my skin and then surprised me with a facial. I left feeling relaxed and refreshed and have recommended Daydream to many of my friends. i will definitely return for another "Me day".

Visited August 2012