“Portland Location - Super!”

Coastal Maine Popcorn Company
Ranked #164 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great place to stop if you love popcorn. Sweet and savory, every size you could need, free samples. I go for the sweet flavors and loved the marshmallow krispy treat.

There are newer reviews for Coastal Maine Popcorn Company

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great stop for a foodie. They provide tasting samples. I like the savory popcorn - the dill pickle popcorn was amazing. It was hard to stop eating. And apparently popular with others - we ran into many people in the shops who asked what flavor we had and commented that it was one of their favorite flavors.

I'm not a sweet popcorn fan but the group with me got maple popcorn and really liked it.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I'm reviewing for the Boothbay location....If you like popcorn, this is the place to stop. At least you can feel a little healthy since they start with air popped corn, but they do add canola oil somewhere along the line, and I didn't see any nutritional info posted. So enjoy....you'll eat whatever amount you buy and then be irritated that you didn't buy a bigger bag.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

It was divided into three sections. Each section had a different flavor and I munched on these for a whole fall. It was so good that I had a hard time staying away from the can which was sitting on the floor in the kitchen.

I highly recommend you try this if you love popcorn as I do! I thankfully didn't have anyone to share with.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great popcorn whether sweet or savory is what you like. We came home with bags of Maine Maple, Wasabi Soy, and Chipotle Cheddar. Plus the sampling makes it a fun place to stop!