“Crisp crust pizza and good”
Review of OTTO

OTTO
Ranked #101 of 648 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Since 2009 when we opened our first slice shop on Congress Street in downtown Portland, we've been striving to elevate the pizza experience. It starts with the ingredients - high quality, local when possible - and the toppings - creative and comforting. Mashed potatoes? Tortellini? Cranberries on a pizza? These are just a few of the things we tried - and they worked. "The Masher" with mashed potato, scallion, and bacon is one of our most popular pies. And people thought it was weird when we first put it on the menu. Making simple food isn't easy. We are continuously working to make sure every pizza is perfect and every slice unforgettable. Whether it be from one of our slice counters, or in one of our full service dining rooms, every member of our team is motivated by this goal of consistently well-executed, uncomplicated food.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is a very small place with limited seating and crowded - but worth it. I like a crispy crust on my pizza and that's what they had. You can buy a single slice (which is huge) or a whole pizza. When I return to Portland, I will not have pizza anywhere else:)

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

So this is a chain restaurant, when we called the staff confirmed their location and took our order. Once we arrived at the location specified we were told we ordered at the wrong location and they would not serve us.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Yes, they are a little pricey, but what amazing flavor combinations and fantastic quality ingredients!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Store took order quickly, even with a out of town phone number. Pizza was hot and ready when I arrived The pie was to come with Greek olives, came with plain black California olives. On the positive side when I complained to management the did give me sanctification on my complaint. I would give them another try next time I am in Portland

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Hands down, the best pizza I’ve found outside of NYC. Crust was excellent; tangy sauce. Some creative options. Like many places in Portland, service was very slow and not well organized (eg, our salad came after one of our two pizzas; kid’s meal came last, and late).

Date of visit: August 2018