“Great coffee and pastries”

Yordprom Coffee Shop
Ranked #24 of 88 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Reviewed August 21, 2014

It doesn't look like much, but they make great coffee here. And the pastries are excellent too. Nice little outdoor space. A very pleasant local alternative to Starbucks, and the coffee will not disappoint.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

My Fiancee' typically take lots of cream and sugar in our coffee. However, this coffee was so smooth and flavorful it needed very little of either for our liking. Friendly service and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I took a stroll into Yordprom on a whim, and came out with a delicious cup of coffee, made on the spot in a single cup drip brewer. Sure, it took 3-5 minutes, but the coffee was very flavorful, even at a $3 wallet hit.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

i was needing a little fuel for the afternoon.got it here for sure. this place is way too hip for an old guy like me but maybe you younger folks will heed my advice and go here....your welcome!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I haven't seen this place before. As I sit here in Yordprom now writing this review, I am pleased to write in support of this new shop. It's clean, decent coffee, nice atmosphere, cozy and supports local businesses. It's located in a great spot where other coffee shops don't exist on Congress St. (And it has soymilk for my coffee, which is always the indicator as to whether it's a place I want to support or not!)