“Sweet potato burrito.”

Punky's
Ranked #358 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I have been coming here for years. My favorite is the sweet potato burrito! It is one of the best vegetarian burrito's in Portland!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I work way on the other side of town and I still go to Punky's at least once a week. That says something about how unique their offering is. I can't speak for weekends because I'm only there weekdays, but every weekday they have a choice of 3-4 hot entre specials available for lunch. They are usually casseroles, and always delicious. My wife and I both work and rarely have energy to cook a casserole at home. So if it weren't for these guys, I'd rarely get anything like it.

I have also had good luck with their sandwiches on the rare occasion that I don't go with a special.

Reviewed March 3, 2009

they are great.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 26, 2008

I go here almost everyday! Good and cheap!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Westbrook, Maine
Reviewed November 30, 2007

i like this place quite a bit

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook