“Come with an appetite...”
Review of Full Belly Deli - CLOSED

Full Belly Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Clifton Park, New York
“Come with an appetite...”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The menu is just awesome. Every day there is a daily special. The food is top notch and all hand made.Food was prepared quickly and it was a very good value.

• Visited November 2012

Lakewood, Colorado
“The best reuben I've ever had!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Holy moly that was the best reuben I've ever had. There was so much corned beef I had to eat it with a fork and knife. My wife had soup and she said it was great. This was our first time at this deli (our first time in New England, too) and the staff seemed impatient as we looked at the menu, even without other people in line. Bottom line: curt service but food that makes up for it. I'd love to have another one of those reubens someday.

• Visited October 2012
San Francisco, California
“Giant, authentic, delicious, deli sandwiches”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

A great place in a non-descript strip mall, that serves up really delicious giant deli sandwiches at reasonable prices. I ate here several times over the course of the month I visited. I tried a few different sandwiches, but settled on the Ruben (hot pastrami on rye) $10. Probably 6 inches high, this sandwich was epic, and delicious. You could go to subway and buy 2 crappy sandwiches for the same price, and you'd need another 4 to equal the meat in this behemoth.

Visited July 2012
Portland, Maine
“Top 2 deli's in Maine”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat. I absolutely love it! I have never had a bad meal and only eat there when i feel like eating outside my normal healthy eating lifestyle. It is worth it when you want the best. I had a burger platter, my wife had the seafood chowder. My burger came on a toasted bun....it actually made me wonder why more restaurants don't serve there burgers on "toasted" buns. it really does bring the burger all together. The menu is large...plenty to choose from. The staff is the best. Just one of the treasures of Maine...honestly. PS - portions are HUGE...my kids had PB&J and it was enough to feed them for 4 meals....

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank seadogs04103
Massachusetts
“A Little NY in Maine”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

A real Jewish deli with a full range of good choices. The corned beef and pastrami sandwiches are a full meal!

Visited April 2012