“Always Expected, Always Nice To Receive”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #338 of 636 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We started our latest trip at Denny's for breakfast. We had not been in a while and we were hoping that it was still good. We were not disapointed. The service from Susan G was excellent and she was very pleasent. The fresh fruit that my wife ordered was great as was my breakfast of hash and eggs and bacon. Everything was cooked as preferred by yours truly. Except for the english muffin. But, that was my fault. I like my muffins well done and I neglected to mention that. As a result the muffins were barely warm. Another minor problem had to do with the choice of music being played during breakfast. But, that is a rather subjective subject and probably should not be rated here.

All in all we were very satisfied and will return at another time for sure.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

As the title says... only good if you're drunk and it's the only place open nearby. Greasy eggs and bacon are always welcome when I'm drunk.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Right around corner from disappointing hotel. The service was wonderful; the food was great; the prices were great. Very clean with quick service. Very attentive wait staff.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

There were 10 of us around 2 am. They did not appear very busy at all. Our server seemed very flustered and clearly couldn't handle a group of 10. Drinks took about 1/2 an hour to get out. My chocolate milk arrived about 5 min before my food which took forever to get. I ordered my bacon extra crispy and it was not at all..Several others had issues with their food. We brought it up to the server and she just made a rude remark and walked off. I have eaten here before and all was fine..I guess its a hit or miss but the service this night was horrific!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 1, 2008

everything tastes good at 2 am...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook