“Cute old fashioned diner”
Review of Becky's Diner

Becky's Diner
Ranked #16 of 668 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Becky's Diner is located on the Portland waterfront. We are casual and friendly and we welcome families. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Fresh, local seafood is served here and even at breakfast we offer lobster omelettes. Becky's has been run by the same family for 28 years.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This diner is very cute inside like something out of Happy Days and right on Commercial Street in Portland. It is very popular and when we went, we had to sit at the counter as no other seats were available. I got egg whites which were so runny and not cooked enough so I had to send them back to be cooked longer so I could eat them. So that didn't leave me with the best impression. My husband's meal was fine.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,158)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for lunch for a lobster roll. Very busy and had to wait for a table. Lobster roll was great: tender and sweet lobster on a fresh roll. Worth the wait. Had other rolls on the visit that didn’t compare.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank bucketlistalmostdone
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hands down the best Lobster Roll we have ever had!! There was plenty of lobster meat on a delicious potato roll. We ordered butter and Mayo on the side. Also had the clam chowder, yum!Great dinning experience!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Do your self a favor and go somewhere else. Our waitress was having a bad night. Very obvious we were not a priority. I prefer shrimp over lobster. I asked her where their shrimp came from and she told me the last batch came from Illinois. I did not know there was a shrimp fishery in Illinois. I should have run for the door. I have eaten seafood all over the country and this was the worst I have had. It was gross.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend. Excellent clam chowder. Really thick. Lobster rolls almost melted in your mouth. Really nice service.

1  Thank 916vinceh