“Worth the Trip !!”

Ranked #14 of 606 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Becky's Diner is located on the Portland waterfront. We are casual and friendly and we welcome families. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Fresh, local seafood is served here and even at breakfast we offer lobster omelettes. Becky's has been run by the same family for 25 years.
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

You must get there early for breakfast or be prepared to wait at lunch time. They close around 3:-p So there isn't any dinner , FYI...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,651)

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The staff at Becky's are pros! The food is what diner food should be. Blueberry pancakes with tons of berries, spinach and feta omelette that oozed freshness and homemade raisin toast that you did not want to share. The overall atmosphere is of good cheer.
Just go! If you have to wait in line, do it.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and 2 young kids were looking for a place that would cater both to our children's simple palates, and our desire for a delicious adult meal. Becky's delivered on both accounts! The girls both got to have their faves and my husband and I were able to enjoy both fresh amazing seafood and a turkey dinner that was to die for. The price was unbelievable for the amount of food on the table and the server was friendly and helpful. I would eat here every week or more if we lived in the area and will plan to stop in any time we are in Portland.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I visited Becky's two times in the spring. The first time was fine. Fish and chips and clam chowder served on a working waterfront would be hard to do wrong. The roll served with my chowder was excellent. On my second visit, I asked to substitute french fries for mashed potatoes. I guess this was an impossible request. And the roll was nothing like the first time.

1  Thank Landry40
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Becky's is kind of like a combo of a diner and a restaurant. From the outside it's nothing fancy, and on the inside it isn't particuarly good looking either, but I give it 5 stars because the breakfast food is among the best I've ever had for diner-type food, the service is outstanding, and it's simply a great overall family friendly blue collar place. There is nobody that doesn't like Becky's. Fill up on big portions of excellent breakfast food and coffee for less than $10 per person.