“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Not sure why there's bad reviews for this place. My husband and I have gotten food here at least 5 times in the past year or two, and we've always had good experiences, both with take out and eating in. Incredible chicken tikka masala, delicious naan, and amazing coconut soup. Yum!

1  Thank CrownofStorms

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The breads here are amazing!! Although my glass of wine seemed to have gone sour...

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed at a nearby hotel & ordered from this restaurant. An hour later the food still didn't arrive. The driver called to say they were really busy & were running late...Really? I should have been told that when I ordered, at least then I would have the choice about whether or not to order from them! The bright side is, the food was really good! I had the chana & the lentil soup!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I've been there only a few times, but was satisfied. You can get discount coupon at restaurant.com. Wait for a $2 sale on $25 coupons. I go for a late lunch so parking is not a problem.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

This place is a health hazard. The 3 sauces that are served with nan or pappadam came with 3 crusty spoons that had been left in the serving pots for god knows how long. How many tables have those been on and for how many days? Totally disgusting. The chicken in the chicken tikka masala was almost diced, not chunks of chicken off from a tikka skewer. The masala sauce tasted strange. The nan bread was tiny and most likely reheated. The poori bread that is fried tasted like the oil hadn't been changed in a while. The atmosphere is even sketchy. There was some version of Indian television on a flat screen TV constantly playing. When we sat down, we were tempted to leave even before ordering just because of bad vibes. We only wish we did! This place is not recommended.

5  Thank MaineTravel50