“Happy hour beers”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Happy hour beers”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I got dropped off here by the free Hop and Go Shuttle provided by the Maine Brew Bus. We weren't disappointed. He had a flight with five 5 oz beers for $7.50. I had a tall beer of one of their own brews and it was only $3! We didn't try the food. The bathrooms were large and very clean.

• Visited July 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good spot for drinks, dinner, or late night”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to Sebago for a late dinner/drinks and to watch a game on tv. We were pleasantly surprised by the place! The drinks were tasty and reasonable priced (good late night happy hour too). The food was actually very good. My husband had a burger, and I had the veggie quesadilla, which was a very large serving and delicious! We sat at the bar, and the bartenders were great. Turned out to be one of our better meals in Portland. Good environment, good drinks, great food... what more can you ask for?!

Tunbridge Wells
“Avoid this place”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We visited the Sebago Brewing Co. on the back of decent reviews on Trip Advisor. Unfortunately though, our experience was no where near as positive as other diners had enjoyed.

First of all, we went into the place during the late afternoon / early evening and we asked the waitress if it would be OK to have a drink or two before eating. She said that was fine and then proceeded to ask us numerous times if we were going to get round to ordering food before we had even finished our first drink. In the end we felt pressured into getting some chips just to get her to go away for a while.

Later on in the evening we did order dinner. The food was 'OK' but nothing particularly special.

Unfortunately, within hours of eating my chicken salad with blue cheese dressing, I was struck with food poisoning. Whilst it is possible that it came from another establishment, it was the only time in the past three days myself and a work colleague had eaten different food and he was unaffected. Whilst I am not a doctor, a quick trawl of the internet suggested that the issue probably arose from either the dressing or the salad as the symptoms came on within hours and I was fully better within 48 hours.

As a result of our experiences I would avoid this restaurant. There are so many better places to eat in Portland.

2 Thank Ruth T
Halifax, Nova Scotia
“Convenient location when staying at The Hampton”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fast service,excellent loaded waffle fries and chicken tenders…sure it the spot after a long day travelling. Great atmosphere, friendly staff.

San Jose, California
“Beer and burger can't go wrong”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Great burger!! French onion soup and salad were just ok. The beer was pretty good. They are kid friendly which is nice for us with a 3yr old in tow.

• Visited May 2014