“Never Disappointed with Sebago!”
Review of Sebago Brewing Co

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #40 of 622 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Massachusetts
“Never Disappointed with Sebago!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband & I visited Portland for the first time since 2007 when we honeymooned there. Sebago was on Market & Middle St. then and we absolutely loved it. Interesting menu, good beer. The meal was amazing. So when we vacationed there this past weekend we knew it was a certain thing that we hit up Sebago again. We weren't disappointed. I had the lobster dinner, my husband had the seafood bake and our 1 yr old (who they accomodated at every turn) had the veggie quesadilla. The staff was wonderful and they seem to enjoy their job so that makes all the difference. AND the prices are very reasonable. Do your self a favor and eat at Sebago!

• Visited August 2013

“Good beer, bad selection”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I really like craft beer. We were disappointed when we were told that they had none of the seasonal selections available. What??? Not a single one??? Only the 5 usual offerings. On Labor Day weekend when everyone is offering the end of their summer beer, and the beginning of their autumn beer. Someone is dropping the ball there!

• Visited August 2013
East Granby, Connecticut
“Great vegetarian choices”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went here last April. I was so surprised when they gave me a special menu for vegetarians that had some really interesting items on it. I got the butternut squash lasagna with Kale. It was so tasty. Everyone else in my party raved about their meals also. Some had burgers, some pasta, etc. The cocktails were also very tasty. I would definitely go again.

• Visited April 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Busy Exciting Packed fun evening”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

A very busy spot for a week night...One would think it was Friday...Do not go if you are looking for a quiet romantic dinner...Sports bar décor...Enjoyed all of their in house brews...A fun evening meeting with others and playing "topper" by telling taller tales! A fantastic visit to socialize with strangers who become instant friends.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Decent”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Good beers, but not all of the ones on the menu were available. Ate the pork dumplings for a small bite to hold us over until dinner and they were delicious!! The Asian sauce that accompanied them was spicy and sweet.

Visited August 2013