“Just average beer, great service/food”
Review of Sebago Brewing Co

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #37 of 621 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Just average beer, great service/food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We visited Seabgo Brewery and Restaurant during our short visit in Portland. The beers were just average. I am a man that loves craft beer and my wife enjoys them also but we did not leave saying I can't wait to have that again or remember that one. I will say the food/service was great though, the big soft dough pretzels were awesome!

• Visited July 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Beer and Service”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This was our first stop on our beer tour of Portland, Maine. We stopped for lunch after a long, slow rainy drive from Camden. They have a variety of beers, and every one we tasted was great. They were helpful in steering us to the beers we liked. The food was pretty good - lobster mac & cheese was good (not great - lobster was a bit tough). But the service was really great; they helped us find things to do in Portland, sold us an inexpensive umbrella and really made it a pleasant experience.

• Visited September 2012
Bar Harbor, Maine
“No surprises just OK”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This place could be any brewpub in any city in America. This is not to say it is bad but just kinda boring. I had nice calamari and my husband had a strange carnets quesadilla that had an overly sweet bbq sauce. The beers are good and the service is efficient. It you just want a fairly priced casual meal this is the place.

Visited October 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Friendly, patient and good”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We shared beer tasters and a very large, fresh, baked cod sandwich. All were very good. We had a lot of questions about the brewery and local area and the staff was very helpful. I collect beer glasses and t-shirts and they are the reason we went here. Took a while to pick out the shirt my wife and I wanted. The staff had to check other storage places to find the one I wanted, but they were out of the size I needed. Nevertheless, the staff brought other shirts over for me to view, which was nice. Took us a long time to decide, but the staff remained pleasant and patient. Our experience was very good and we will return on our next trip. This place is also very close to two other breweries if you are interested in visiting.

Visited October 2012
Boston
“Great Beer in Poor Hotel”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great beer and really good food.
On first floor of Hampton Inn, but not part of Hotel - seemed odd but food was plentiful and blueberry beer was great

Visited September 2012