“Recommended by all the locals” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bull Feeney's

Bull Feeney's
Ranked #52 of 601 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Recommended by all the locals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everyone we talked to kept recommending this place so we had to check it out. Being Irish, we thoroughly enjoyed the pub! Everyone was so nice, it was loud and cheery- perfect for the Irish! We found a table right away and were able to enjoy the live music.

• Visited May 2014

Needham, Massachusetts, United States
“Classic pub atmosphere, very good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Extensive pub menu with many Irish pub favorites, plus other good choices. Delicious potato leek soup. Irish nachos (on potato skins). Fish and chips with fresh haddock was very good. We tasted a number of craft local beers. Rachael our waitress knew the beers well and had great recommendation based on our preferences in brews. Terrific experience, even with a bit of a wait for the food- her service is worth a mention! ( 2nd floor). Live music starting at 9:30, lively crowd! A fun night!

Visited May 2014
Proctorville
“Decent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I want to start off by saying I hate beer and don't like pub food in general, so my opinion is very biased. The soda bread was gross. The food was ok. You can do better in Portland if you look around. There are lots of pubs. I would try another one, personally.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bangor, Maine
“satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Started with the charcuterie of three types of bacon, goat cheese, swiss, and cheddar. All paired well with the honey and granny smith apple. Small portion, but it was only $9. So I would say it was a suitable appetizer for one person.

Disappointed because I was craving a lobster roll, and they didn't have any lobster. Found out almost 20min after ordering. Which I blame on the kitchen for not alerting the server when they ran out/or when the ticket came into the kitchen.

So I switched to a cup leek and potato soup and a half wedge salad. Both satisfying, but not over the moon about either. the leek soup was stringy, which I hadn't experienced that before in other versions of that soup that I have had.

My guest had the bangers and mash. It was one of the better comfort foods I've had in a long time. The cabbage and potatoes were delicious!!! Perfectly seasoned and balance of flavors.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
“Great Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Geat little pub and good food. The atmosphere was nice. Went there for a pre-wedding mixer. Has a nice upstairs that we had all to ourselves. Great time. Very pleasant staff.

Visited April 2014