“Excellent food!”
Review of Street and Co.

Street and Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Street and Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 614 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana St.
SIDNEY
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here after the whale watch...we were lucky enough to get a seat at the bar as they were already booked and very popular with the locals. The food was excellent! My husband had the grilled lobster with garlic and butter linguine and I had the blackened swordfish. The meal was a little pricey but well worth it! I would highly recommend street and co if you want a really good meal and don't mind paying a few extra bucks for it.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sidney, New York, United States
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner tonight. She had the swordfish and I had the lobster, both were excellent! We came as a walk in because they were full of reservations and they got us right in seating us at the bar. Nice place, very busy and it took a while to have our order taken, but it was worth the wait! The only reason for not giving 5 stars is it is a bit pricey.

Boston, MA
“Amazing food and service!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We loved this place! It was our first time here and we got the Sole Francaise and Scallops with Fig taster/appetizer and the pea an pie and strawberry rhubarb pie. Everything was so amazing we couldn't stop talking about how good it was. The ambiance was rustic yet classy. Or waiter was extremely knowledgeable about every food and wine question we had. I would highly recommend this place.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Dinning was a wonderful experience.”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The seafood @ street & co. Is so e of the best I've have tasted. Had to revisit Portland to try this restaurant. The servers are well trained, and cooks top rate. I just wish the location was on the water.

Halifax, Canada
“Savoury Seafood, Authentic Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Old Port area in Portland, Maine is a favourite stop for us. This historic district is well worth a visit in the summertime, not only for the vibe, but also for the incredible eateries and shops. My husband, a native of Nova Scotia knows his seafood. Street & Co. does a muscles appetizer like no one else - their broth is super tasty, perfect for dipping the complimentary bread. The bulk of their menu includes fish and shellfish, but for the vegetarian or non-seafood lover, their salads made using mostly local and/or organic ingredients, are to die for - unique in composition and flush with flavour. Having sampled many entrees, pan-fried fillets, seafood stews, and vegetarian pastas, we are NEVER disappointed. On our last visit, we finally left room for dessert and their strawberry rhubarb pie was so worth it! We've been to Street & Co. several times and will be back again and again, I'm sure. Give this one a try, you won't be disappointed.