“We vacationed in Maine just to come back to this restaurant and were not disapppointed!”
Review of Street and Co.

Street and Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Street and Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 636 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana St.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was the 2nd time for us at Street & Co. We vacationed in the Hamptons and some New England states, and added a stay in Maine just to visit Portland again and to have dinner at this beautiful restaurant.

We arrived 1/2 hour prior to our booking. The very friendly Russian concierge could accommodate us immediately even though the restaurant was already full at 6pm. She also ensured that we could park our stroller close to our table.

Our little one was a little bit impatient, so we decided to only have a main course and we both ordered Grilled Lobster on Linguine, Butter and Garlic. It is delivered in the pan it was cooked in which is quite special already, and the taste was just as we remembered ... to die for!! I should have ordered 3-4 of these dishes and just carried them home with me. As I write this review, I very much regret that I don't live in the neighbourhood of this restaurant.

I would also like to mention the very friendly staff. Our little one dropped a few things on the floor, and we came and left very quickly. The staff was very patient and always smiled. Just a fantastic dining experience!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I remember when this restaurant was warm, inviting and always turned out the best food. However this memory is fading as my last three visits have been increasingly filled with unpleasant experiences and bland food.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a good restaurant. The waiters are nice and the food is good. Great for any occasion and it is fine to bring your children.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have dinned here twice now in the last 3 years and both times the food was very enjoyable. Great selection of wines and the bar staff were friendly. The wait staff were not as friendly and seems quite stressed

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The food is fresh--the menu changes every day. GREAT if you love fish--this is probably not your spot if you do not. BUT the service was indifferent, bordering on the snarly. And the odd--and off putting thing-was that the place had a hazy glow about it. The kitchen is VERY open and not well vented--hence by the end of the night, the place was smoky and your clothes will share that for days.

1  Thank mookie61