“Stands the test of time”
Review of Street and Co.

Street and Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Street and Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 621 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana St.
“Stands the test of time”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here when visiting family in Portland the other day. When my sister-in-law told me she had made reservations here, I was really excited because my husband and I had eaten here years ago when in Portland for a conference. I have been dreaming about the raw oysters ever since. This visit did not disappoint; truly the best oysters I have ever eaten anywhere! My husband and 12 yr old son had broiled sole and I had fish stew. Others had hake and the Pernod scallops. Everything was perfect. This place is worth waiting for and worth the trip.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Boise, Idaho
“Cozy and yummy”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I walked through these beautiful streets of Portland and arrived on a cool night to this cozy spot. The food was really good and nice portions! It was a little warm with the open kitchen but we really enjoyed it.

Franklin, Tennessee
“A warm and cozy place with excellent food”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We enjoyed all aspects of this restaurant. The rooms are old and cozy in this Old Port establishment, even walking down the cobblestone alley-like road to the entrance was an experience to remember. The food is excellent and the service matched. We went in as walk-ins and after ordering drinks in an interesting bar area we were seated just as our drinks came. This is one of Portland's premier eateries.

• Visited September 2013
Surry, Maine
“Third time unlucky?”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was our third visit to Street and Co, and the first two were outstanding. This third time was a disappointment by comparison. The food was just average for this type of restaurant in this area. Service was spotty but at the same time I felt rushed.
By the way, serving the food in the pan that it is cooked in is a neat idea, BUT if the pan has warped and rocks back and forth and skids across the table while you are trying to eat... not such a good idea. My wife spent her whole meal trying to "catch" her fish!

Visited October 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Very Nice Meal”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I had a nice dinner here. The swordfish was excellent. My wife had pasta with clams and it was good but not great. I would not have made that choice with such a varied menu. It was noisy and the service was a bit slow or it would have been a 5 star rating.

• Visited October 2013