“Excellent!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Maine
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

A bit trendier or hipper than the average Thai place, Boda serves excellent food. I could go back and just eat multiple orders of the beef satay, the lemongrass flavor brightened the perfectly grilled skewers and set them far apart from any satay in 99% of Asian restaurants.The brussel sprouts were also a huge hit. My yellow curry beef soup was an outstanding dish with many layers of flavor, the locally sourced beef was tender and beefy, the noodles perfect. A big thumbs up to Boda and their attentive friendly staff.

• Visited December 2013

Maine
“Get there early for great food and service.”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

all the other great reviews hit it on the head, not your typical thai food. Everything looked amazing, especially the duck. I had the calamari and Kra-Prao Chicken...have fish sauce on the side, very hot. Wife had apple salad and pad thai...everything well very good, service was fast, knowledgable and very good.

• Visited December 2013
Portland, Maine
“The real deal!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Authentic Thai food at its best! Pad Thai, Kee Mao noodles, beef Penang, pork hocks; the list goes on. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu, this place is incredible!

Lyme, New Hampshire
“Unusual thai food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten in many Thai restaurants
all over the world (including Bangkok ), and this one ranked up near the top. Unusual, interesting food, vegan and veggie friendly, good , friendly service. We highly recommend it.
Friendly

Connecticut
“Best Thai Food I've had”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were visiting the area and I used TripAdvisor to find a great restaurant for me and my husband. We read the reviews and decided to give Boda a try. The reviews are right, it was delicious and the service was excellent. We got lucky and didn't have to wait for a table. It was a Sunday night, but they were packed. I got the jasmine rice with shrimp and crab (but I didn't really SEE any crab) and my husband got the Pad Thai. It's not the Pad Thai he was expecting, because we are used to American Pad Thai, but he said it was good. My dish was delicious and I don't usually love rice, but this rice was awesome. We started the meal with coconut soup and green papaya salad. The server asked how spicy I wanted it on a scale of 1 to 4 and I said 2. I'm glad I stopped there! It was delicious, but spicy! My husband LOVED the coconut soup. Be aware that the place is very small and crowded. It can get quite noisy and you may have trouble hearing your companion, plus others can easily hear your conversation. All in all it was very good and we would go again when we are in Portland.

• Visited November 2013