“Great food, amazing service!”
Review of Flatbread Company

Flatbread Company
Ranked #8 of 642 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I went to Portland for a few days. We had such a great time - fun city and great food. A friend recommended the flatbread company and we were very pleased. The flatbreads were super thin with wonderful fresh toppings. I went the vegetable route and my husband went the meat route! Plus, the server was incredibly friendly and genuine.
Not only was the meal great, but they went above and beyond. I realized the next morning that I left my purse on the outside deck where we had been eating. I called the restaurant at 9am and the cook told me that I could come around back and he would give it to me! They found it, stored it and then gave it to me before they were officially opened. Great service in my mind. Special shout out to that cook!! Thanks so much!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

The food is absolutely delicious! All the ingredients are local and the waiters do a great job of telling you where the food comes from. We sat on the porch but there is plenty of seating inside, too.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This place has the right ambiance, but most importantly it has Amazing Food and a great selection of beers. The staff is helpful and pleasant and the food is made to order so it is fresh!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This restaurant has long been a favorite of our family, and we go almost every time we visit Portland. We love how they use local and organic ingredients. The ingredients are always fresh and the pizza is always delicious. Last time, we got to sit right in front of the brick oven and watch as they made the pizza. We had a pizza with roasted red peppers and caramelized onions, with extra freshly grated Parmesan cheese. When the weather is nice, sitting outside on the dock is wonderful!

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife was a little tired of seafood, seafood, seafood! She wanted something else, but that would not cost us an arm and a leg. So, we walked by Flatbread. I was a little taken aback about all the words "natural, organic, etc." on the menu. I thought it was going to be only "earthy/crunchy" food. NOPE! Really great flatbread pizza with tons of choices of toppings. And, located right on the water too! Oh, and the desserts! Really out of this world. And the waitress could not have been nicer! Really sweet and helpful. My wife was happy... I was happy... a great dinner was had by all.