“Nice Surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pepperclub - CLOSED

Pepperclub
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Westford, Massachusetts
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I wandered in here for dinner late on a Sunday night a couple of weeks ago and were pleasantly surprised. Since I have gone gluten-free, I haven't found too many restaurants that have much in the way of choice. Not only do they have gluten free options, they use local suppliers so everything is super fresh. My husband had the pepper burger and loved it (his words), and he's not one to make a big deal about food. I am though and I thoroughly enjoyed my dish as well and even had a gluten free dessert. Life is good!

• Visited September 2012

Portland, Oregon
“disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Pepperclub was always my staple for making veggies and non-veggies equally delicious meals. But it had been a while since I ate there, so what a shock to find the food seems to have really changed in the last year or so. Each of us (3 people) had poor food - two of the dishes were simply not tasty and one of the courses wouldn't even have made it as a side dish. The service was friendly, but a little scatty and they seemed uninterested in feedback about the food. Portions were terrible, and way overprices. Dessert consisted of two tiny pieces of chocolate - costing $6. I have asked around with friends and unfortunately, they have had similar experiences. Shame;(

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Poolesville, MD
“Stay Away!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was the worst meal of our 2 week vacation. When we sat down and we had to wait for the "menu board" to make its way to our table, we should have taken the hint. We received water with 2 ice cubes, if lucky, a glass. The free salad was the best part though it was served on plates that were too small so half ended up on the table. My husband ordered the lemongrass chicken and it was cold in spots. The meatloaf was dry and artificial tasting. The organic pepper burger had no flavor and that was after adding salt. Don't waste your money or time with this place.

• Visited August 2012
“Hospitality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

There is no hospitality. The place was busy people were being served and they locked the doors on me. It felt like a slap in the face. I will take my business somewhere else.

“Great joint for breakfast -makes you feel like you're back in the 70's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Spent a few days in Portland and this place recommended by a local. Great for breakfast- wide selection, fresh ingredients, reasonably priced, and funky atmosphere. A must- visit while in Portland!