“One of the best in Portland”
Review of Bam Bam Bakery

Bam Bam Bakery
Ranked #4 of 28 Bakeries in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bam Bam Bakery offers gluten-free baked goods for the discerning pallet. All of our goods are made from scratch, gluten-free, and we think you will find they taste better than their conventional counterparts. Our favorite treats are always available, but we are constantly dreaming up new delights, so our menu changes with some frequency. Let us know which goodies are your favorites.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Wow-really really good bakery for anyone who is gluten free.
They make great variety of products and all very tasty. The only disadvantage is parking.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Bam Bam is a great place to have excellent coffee, a fresh muffin and just relax in a living room setting. The staff are friendly and eager to make sure that everything is as expected from a food point of view.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This is the best All GF bakery I have been too. Great muffins And I confess to eating a GF chicken pot pie for a late breakfast. First ever GF pot pie and a real winner. They were shredding chicken for the next batch of chicken pot pies while we were there.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stopped here recently to pick up some "to go" items during a recent trip to the Casco Bay Islands with a friend, on his birthday. I've purchased Bam Bam's products several times before, and have not been disappointed. This time I bought a macaroon with chocolate drizzle, a sticky bun and two Stromboli breakfast sandwiches. All were quite delicious. It's hard to believe that ALL of their products are made gluten-free, but they are. Apparently long-gone are the days where one who needs to eat gluten-free has to settled for less. Bam Bam has figured-out the perfect recipes for perfect gluten-free eating. They are not cheap, but are also not the most expensive bakery I have visited.... and its well worth it. I will go back for sure.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My family is a bunch of health nuts and we were drooling when we stepped into this gluten free and vegan friendly bakery. The bakery has seating, a restroom, magazines and DELICIOUS GOODIES. We visited it several times on our trip and stopped on our way home to pick up the daily loaf of bread to bring to NJ. Make sure to sample a bunch of different things, it is worth it. We tried some of the breads, cookies, muffins, etc., and nothing disappointed us.