“Healthy and Scrumptious”
Review of Bam Bam Bakery

Bam Bam Bakery
Ranked #4 of 28 Bakeries in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bam Bam Bakery offers gluten-free baked goods for the discerning pallet. All of our goods are made from scratch, gluten-free, and we think you will find they taste better than their conventional counterparts. Our favorite treats are always available, but we are constantly dreaming up new delights, so our menu changes with some frequency. Let us know which goodies are your favorites.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My family is a bunch of health nuts and we were drooling when we stepped into this gluten free and vegan friendly bakery. The bakery has seating, a restroom, magazines and DELICIOUS GOODIES. We visited it several times on our trip and stopped on our way home to pick up the daily loaf of bread to bring to NJ. Make sure to sample a bunch of different things, it is worth it. We tried some of the breads, cookies, muffins, etc., and nothing disappointed us.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Wish every town had one like this. Great desserts and treats as well as pizza and Stromboli. Great to stop here for lunch and pick up what I needed. We stopped in twice in our 3 day stay there. Cute place with several tables and chairs.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This bakery makes a wide range of cookies, cakes, muffins, bread and other pastries that are all gluten free and absolutely scrumptious! I am not gluten intolerant but just prefer to eat gluten free foods. The staff are very friendly too! I live in Portland and go there at least twice a week.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Since making the change to gluten free four years ago due a sensitivity, food that actually tastes great is hard to come by. Especially baked goods! But Bam Bam Bakery has done it and my boyfriend and I are in heaven every time we visit Portland! The whoopie pies and their pizzas were our favorites! Highly recommend, even if you're not gluten free!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

When I saw this bakery I wondered where the gf labels were, so I inquired and the young lady said that EVERYTHING was gluten free! I was almost in tears, really, it is SOOOOOO rare to find places where I can take my pick of food!
Favorites- would have to be the vegan ginger cookie, nice and moist and spicy. Peanut butter cookies were ok, but chocolate crinkles were fantastic!! As was/is the coconut bread! Wow! We had a cookie, I bought way too many extras, and then a coffee as well and almost cried a bit again- as a gluten and mostly dairy free foodie- it is extremely tough to find tasty and safe food. Great job Bam Bam!

1  Thank Emily D