“not top notch, stuffy workers, but their lemon squares are good- ill give em' that”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bam Bam Bakery

Bam Bam Bakery
Ranked #3 of 28 Bakeries in Portland
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Description: Bam Bam Bakery offers gluten-free baked goods for the discerning pallet. All of our goods are made from scratch, gluten-free, and we think you will find they taste better than their conventional counterparts. Our favorite treats are always available, but we are constantly dreaming up new delights, so our menu changes with some frequency. Let us know which goodies are your favorites.
Maine, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've eaten here 3 times. 2 x breakfast, 1 x lunch. First time I was there, there were 2 teenagers with 3 small kids and they were making this huge order for which they had to kep calling someone, employer I'd say, and there were maybe 4 women behind the counter and the 3 that were busy were apparently too busy to wait on me. I stood there waiting for at least 10 minutes. Second time, was a Friday morning and my husband & I got a breakfast to go (as we don't live in the area and were passing thru) and hot the road. Right after we left he took a sip of his coffee and it was ice cold! We couldn't go back but if I could've I would've. Today, I thought I give them one more try as I saw posted on their FB that they had BBQ chicken pizza. The sauce hardly tasted like BBQ and guess what, got in my car, took off, & took a bite and it was cold! Their brownies- dry, not that good. Cinnamon rolls has tons on nuts on top? Didn't taste right.
Customer service & quality should be more important than what it seems.
However, I will say that their lemon squares are really good.

• Visited November 2013

Nashua, New Hampshire
“great gluten free bakery and cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was so glad to find a place that not only had very delicious gluten free sweet goods, but also gluten free soups and chicken pot pie so that I could have a light lunch, not just sweets.

And the place bars all foods with gluten so that I felt really safe eating their food, no chance of cross contamination.

• Visited October 2013
new york
“Tasty Treats and great coffee!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Morning we were leaving Portland, we wanted a light quick breakfast. Bam Bam bakery was just what we were looking for, and right in town. They have delicious looking cookies (which we brought home ) and muffins. But just when we went to order something, a yummy looking quiche came out of the oven. So, we had that, a delicious cup of coffee in a ceramic cup (no paper) and a very good carrot ginger muffin.. It was perfect! Oh yes, the girls behind the counter were very nice, too! And the place was great, couches to sit and relax as well as tables and chairs.

• Visited October 2013
“A Gluten Free MUST!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband has a gluten intolerance and he loves sweets and baked goods. We ended up stopping here twice during our trip to Portland so he could get their cinnamon rolls. He said they were delicious. I tasted and you would never know they are gluten free. I know this will be a must on every trip we make to Portland. If you need gluten free baked goods, this is so worth a stop!

• Visited September 2013
Kingston, New York
“So good you won't even know it's gluten-free!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

A good gluten-free bakery is hard to find, no less an excellent one! The items here are so well made that even my gluten-tolerate friend raved about their stuff! I enjoyed one of their cupcakes on my first visit, and it was amazing! So was the chocolate crinkle cookie...again,you would never know these were gluten-free!
It was so good, a visit was in order the next day...do not miss their cinnamon rolls! Combined with the excellent coffee they serve, and this made for a perfect rainy afternoon stop. On that day they offered soup as well as a delicious slices of pizza.
If you love good baked products, especially good gluten-free baked products you must visit here. You don't have to be gluten-free to enjoy it! Their prices are very reasonable for the great product they serve, especially since it is a dedicated gluten-free bakery.

Visited September 2013