We were so pleased by our stay at the inn. From the beginning (they brought our bags up two flights of stairs for us!!) to the end (the pancakes were the best we've ever had!) this place was amazing. The location is gorgeous and walk-able to everywhere you would want to go in Portland. The inn is beautiful, unpretentious and in the perfect location. The staff was nothing short of amazing. Their helpful attitudes and friendliness would make anyone's trip spectacular. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. and the price is unbelievable! My wife and I can't wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine