A very high quality B & B. The staff provided friendly service evident from the moment we arrived and continued throughout the stay. The room we stayed in was large and well appointed. The bathroom was updated and had a large walk-in shower. The whole inn ( former sea captain's residence) was well maintained inside and out. The front parlor was charming and comfortable. A hearty breakfast was provided in the dinning room and again the friendly service was evident. Parking was provided for a limited number of cars. The location was convenient to downtown Portland. Portland itself is a vibrant place with great restaurants. Had a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine