My husband and I just spent two nights at the Inn and would absolutely go back. Comfortable, cozy, friendly ( who wouldn't love Cindy's sweetness and enthusiasm?). We had the best dinner we have had in quite awhile at Five Fifty-five restaurant. A suggestion from a member of the staff. They pay attention to the detail which we appreciate. Thumbs up...we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine