This was our second time at the Inn. We stayed there over a year ago and couldn't wait to return. Cindy remembered us right away even though she meets tons of new guests all of the time! We love her! The Inn is located in a great part of town, walkable to everything you'd want to do. The common areas are clean and comfortable and inviting, with snacks and drinks always available. The rooms well-appointed with every modern comfort you could want, including A/C in the summer! Breakfast is outstanding, but even on the days when we had to leave early and miss breakfast, Cindy and Jen got up early to make us coffee and toast. This is probably our favorite B&B we've ever stayed in. We recommend this place to all of our friends, and we look forward to visiting again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine