I stayed for 1 night in March. This Inn is a great place to stay in Portland. It's on a quiet street, with easy parking. The rooms are very comfortable and well furnished. Breakfast was great. and Buddy (owner) and Cindy (assistant innkeeper) are both very friendly welcoming. It's within walking distance of a few great restaurants. I highly recommend staying here if you want something other than a hotel and like the West End.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine