My boyfriend and I spent a lovely winter weekend at the Inn. From the moment we walked in the door, Buddy and his staff made us feel like we were staying with friends! The room was immaculate and spacious. Our bathroom was spotless and huge! The electric fireplace in the room was an added bonus. We had a delicious breakfast each morning and were served by the friendliest staff! Cindy offered us great tips on places to visit and was so friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed every moment of our stay and plan to return on our next trip to Portland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine