We stayed for 4 nights over Thanksgiving and it was as great as our stay 8 months before. This Inn is lovely, with beautiful rooms and a nice , convenient location.
However what makes this place so special is the manager/owner Buddy, and the assistant manager Cindy. They are the most welcoming, friendly and helpful people you would ever want to meet. No request is over looked. They cooking amazing gourmet breakfasts each morning and help with plans for the day. They are amazing.
Do yourself a favor. Try this Inn. You'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine